OPPO Enco M31 wireless headphones and affordable A91 phone up for preorders

OPPO Enco M31 wireless headphones and affordable A91 phone up for preorders

Bearing in mind our present circumstances and the Movement Control Order enacted by the Malaysian government, OPPO has dispensed with the usual pomp and pageantry and has deployed their latest pair of wireless headphones dubbed the Enco M31 and their latest budget phone, the OPPO A91 straight into the market with a smattering of preorder goodies.

OPPO Enco M31 Price and Specifications

 

The OPPO Enco M31 are necklace-style wireless headphones come with 9.2mm full-range dynamic drivers with Hi-Res audio support along with Sony’s LDAC audio coding for better quality audio playback. The headphones are rated IPX5 for water resistance and have a body lined with liquid silicone rubber over an ultra light memory metal frame for comfort and lightness.

OPPO Enco M31
The Enco M31 wireless headphones are also rated for 12 hours of battery life for basic audio playback and about 8 hours of playback if playing high-resolution audio. If you’re in a hurry, a 10-minute charge nets you 2.5 hours of high-resolution audio playback time off its built-in 88mAh battery.

In Malaysia the OPPO Enco M31 comes in three colours – black, green and pink for RM199. If you hustle and get them on Lazada’s birthday this coming 27th March, you can get them at a special price of RM159 though this is limited to the first 1,000 buyers.


OPPO A91 Price and Preorder Details

 

The OPPO A91 is their latest affordable workhorse phone as opposed to their high-end flagship Find series like the recently launched Find X2 and comes with a decent ensemble of hardware for what you pay for combined all the usual Google services that we’re accustomed to. The phone has a 6.4-inch FHD+ display with a 90.7% screen-to-body ratio and an under-display fingerprint reader.

Powering the phone is a Mediatek MT6771V Helio P70 octacore processor paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB of storage expandable via a microSD card slot. The primary rear camera is a quad-camera array with a 48-MP F/1.8 primary camera, a secondary 8-MP ultrawide angle camera, a 2-MP mono camera and a 2-MP depth sensor. The front of the OPPO A91 packs a 16-MP F/2.0 selfie camera. Both the front and rear cameras max out at 1080P video capture. Keeping it powered is a 4,025mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging.

OPPO A91
In Malaysia, the phone retails for RM999 in only one colour – Lightning Black with availability on Lazada, Shopee and their official site. Preorders start today till 26th of March and will get an RM100 discount along with an OPPO exclusive backpack. A 10% downpayment allows you to nail down the discounted price with the remaining 90% payable on 27th March before 12.00PM noontime.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *