Going to the movies in the new normal is a treat and Samsung is making it easier to enjoy the silver screen as they’re offering a unique MBO Tickets Redemption offer where you can redeem e-voucher movie tickets for a mere 2,000 Samsung Reward points.
The Samsung Rewards points programme to redeem MBO e-voucher movie ticket is good until 31st October. Here’s how you can redeem them:
How to redeem:
- Ensure you have enough Samsung Rewards points.
- Accept the terms and conditions to proceed.
- Tap on the “Next” button.
- Tap on “Done” and proceed with “OK”.
- Check your redeemed e-voucher at “My Voucher” list.
- Exchange e-voucher at any MBO counters for movie ticket.
* One (1) redemption is applicable per user, while stocks last.
Naturally, there is some fine print and to be eligible for the deal, on top of having sufficient Samsung Reward points is that you have a phone that has Samsung Pay on it.
Fortunately, that’s a relatively easy task since all flagship Galaxy S phones like the Galaxy S20 Ultra, all flagship note phones like the Galaxy Note9 and Note10 have it including a growing range of midrange phones like the Galaxy A51 and A71. For more details, check out the fine print here while downloading the Samsung Pay app is via this link here on the Google Play store.
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.spay&hl=en