Asus Perfect Warranty revealed in all its majesty; pay only 20% of total repair cost for spills and drop damage

Asus Perfect Warranty revealed in all its majesty; pay only 20% of total repair cost for spills and drop damage

Knowing Murphy’s Law, things inevitably go south for your most essential hardware when you need it the most and some calamity strikes it. Sure, warranties are there to cover most things but when it’s something major (and accidental) like drop or water damage, you’re often left footing a massive bill for repairs.

Well, fret not as Asus Malaysia is introducing something that offers amazing peace of mind. Gaze upon the glorious majesty that is their Asus Perfect Warranty policy for accidental damage protection.

Asus Perfect Warranty

The Asus Perfect Warranty is an additional protection policy above and beyond Asus’ standard policy for damage that is not covered under the default Asus’ manufacturer’s warranty that includes damage caused by the customer. Customers who purchase and activate Asus laptops that were released in Malaysia from 2019 and 2020 are automatically eligible for no additional charge.

Asus Perfect Warranty Explained

According to Asus, the Asus Perfect Warranty is an exclusive one-time only that runs concurrently alongside the official manufacturer warranty. Should unforeseen damage happen including spill , electric shock or drop damage occur, Asus will bear 80% of the total repair costs for the laptop and its associated charging adaptor with customers only paying the remaining 20%.

To claim the Asus Perfect Warranty, all you need is to bring in the damaged laptop and the original receipt where the laptop was purchased from. For more details with a list of all eligible Asus notebook models and the fine print, you can check out the official Asus support page here and the fine print at https://www.asus.com/my/support/Article/1028/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *