It’s time to lock and load as the Division 2 is now officially available on the PC, Xbox One and PS4 in your choice of standard, Gold, Ultimate and Collector’s edition flavours. Like the original game, you play as an elite Agent of a secret government agency that acts as a last line of defence for the nation though this time you play as a different Agent in the capital of the United States – Washington D.C.
In the Division 2, you play in a 1:1 scale map of Washington D.C after the pandemic that has rendered it a ruined nightmare filled with bandits and other factions fighting to control it. The Division 2 will also have a series of ongoing content with a free whole year’s worth of post-launch content available for players that include the following:
- Tidal Basin, which releases shortly after launch, will reveal a new challenging stronghold held by the Black Tusks;
- Operation Dark Hourswordpress style="font-weight: 400;">, also releasing soon after launch, will be the first 8-player raid in the history of The Division;
- Episode 1, D.C. Outskirts: Expeditions, releasing in Summer 2019, will take players to the surrounding areas of Washington to fight for the liberation of the city in two additional main missions, a new game mode to investigate the fate of a lost convoy, encountering unexpected threats along the way;
- Episode 2: Pentagon: The Last Castle, releasing in Fall 2019, will have additional main missions, with players storming the Pentagon to unveil the secrets that hide beneath one of America’s most iconic locations;
- Episode 3, releasing in Winter 2019 will close the first chapter of The Division 2 story and pave the way for more content to come.
To find out more about the Division 2 and get in on the action swing by tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com